1) Typing: The manuscript should be double-spaced using 12-point Times New Roman font and one inch margins on all sides. All pages should be numbered consecutively in the top right-hand corner, beginning with the title page.
2) Length: The length of a manuscript covering all composition should not exceed 16 pages of A4 paper size.
3) Composition: The manuscript should be presented in the following order: title page, abstract and keywords, text, acknowledgements, references, appendices, tables, and figures.
4) Title page: The title page should contain the title of the paper, the full names of the authors with present positions/titles and the addresses of the institutions, the email address and telephone number of the corresponding author, and source of research grant. The title should be short, informative and contain the major keywords.
5) Abstract: Abstracts should not exceeded 250 words and should be divided into the following: (a) purpose (b) design, (c) methods, (d) main findings, (e) conclusion and recommendations, (f) keywords. A maximum of 5 keywords is allowed and terms from the Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) list of Index Medicus should be used, if at all possible.
6) Text: Text should contain clear, succinct, and logical organization and flow of content. Articles reporting research findings should contain the following topics: